When a property is advertised for either sale or rental it is a legal requirement to have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) completed and available for prospective buyers or tenants to see how energy efficient a building is.
Our expert domestic energy assessors are qualified to inspect the energy efficiency of an existing domestic dwelling. The assessment formulates a properties Energy Performance Rating.
The assessment looks at the following areas.
- Wall Construction & Insulation
- Roof Construction & Insulation
- Loft Insulation
- Floor Construction & Insulation
- Window / Glazing Specifications
- Heating & Hot Water Systems
- Renewable Energy systems
Once we have visited the property, we aim to have the completed report to you within 24 hours.